Reed's toy chest came in today,
so he and his Daddy decided to put
it together this afternoon.
Reed grabbed his tools, so he could help Daddy.

He was actually really good at putting
the screwdriver in the holes.

He was such a big helper!

They were working so hard.

Reed trying to tighten a screw!

"Daddy, I'll help you."
(Daddy has the cordless screwdriver, and
Reed has the manual screwdriver.)

Reed showing Daddy how you
4 comments:
He's such a big boy. I was at walmart today and saw all these black and decker tools for little boys.. chainsaw and other things.. I thought about Reed.
Miss yall
Dear Reed,
I'm so glad you enjoy helping your daddy. It looks like you're pretty handy to have around. Would you like to offer your services here at our house? We're trying to get ready for your cousin, but we have lots of work to do. Do you think you could help?
I love you,
Aunt Tina
What a big helper! Can he come work on my floors?
reed is getting so big! wow! he's too cute. i love the picture of him standing on the sofa kissing you. adorable!
Post a Comment