Daddy and I went to the M & M store
in NYC and brought home a chocolate
sucker for Reed. At first, he wasn't
quite sure what to think of it.
Well, the other day, he decided it
was time to actually take a bite
out of the sucker...
and he LOVED it!

He just nibbled the eyes off!
No worries...he didn't eat the whole thing!

Licking the chocolate off his face!

Reed loves getting mail. Below are some
pictures of Reed opening a Happy
Thanksgiving card from my dad and Joni.
(By the way, it has been brought to my attention
that Reed gets the 'tongue thing' from his
momma! Thanks Aunt Tina!)

Reed checking out his cool card.

He was so excited!

Daddy showing Reed how the card opened
into a placemat. Pretty cool!

Check out all of my teeth!

Reed loves playing with this ottoman.
He will flip it over and climb on top of the
ottoman. Then, he jumps off! He literally
does this several times a day!
2 comments:
He made me so nervous jumping off that thing. However, I can tell he is a professional.
I just love his excitement! He is so much fun!
Yes, Reed definitely gets his habit of sticking his tongue out when concentrating from you - but I must say that I've never seen you lick chocolate off your face quite like that! You should probably try that sometime. It might actually work better than a napkin.
I think Reed is trying to tell you that he wants a trampoline for Christmas. ; )
Post a Comment