Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Oh, What a Weekend!

We had a great weekend.
Many exciting things happened this weekend.
We went out to eat Friday night
with Chad, Candy, and Landon.
Then, they came to our house,
so the boys could play.
Reed was working so hard at trying
to crawl the "real way."
He'd get up on all fours,
then just sit there.
He'd move one leg at a time but very slowly.
Saturday morning, he was ready to go!
He kept getting up on all fours,
then would move his legs.
Sometimes, he wouldn't even move an inch,
but he was trying his best.
He finally moved four steps!!
We were so proud, and he was exhausted!
He's trying his best to crawl,
but he is also very interested
in standing up and trying to walk.
I have a video clip of him trying to crawl,
but I can't get it to download on my home computer.
Hopefully, I can download it at work.
Here is a pic of Reed trying to crawl:

Look at me Momma...

Reed using his dad to stand up. He can pull up
all by himself! Saturday night, he kept trying to
grab onto Landon to pull himself up, but Landon
wasn't enjoying it very much.

Look at our little man standing.
If Chris was sitting up,
he'd stand completely straight.
Posing for the camera...

He LOVES teething biscuits!
We decided to let him just get messy...

Oh my...

1 comment:

Tina said...

My little buddy is growing up! : (
I'm so proud of him, but it just breaks my heart. I miss y'all so much!