Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS IN BIRMINGHAM

We had a wonderful time in Birmingham
celebrating Christmas with the Gapen Family.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
I am such a big boy now!
Playing with Sadie & Uncle Joe
Sweet kisses
I don't know how that bow got up there...

Reed loved the bows!
Sweet baby!

Lexi, Aunt Tina, & Reed
Reed, Pop, Lexi, & Nani

Aunt Tina & Reed

More bows!

I'm getting good at this unwrapping thing...

Look at me pulling up on the couch!

Fun stuff!

Daddy, Reed, & Momma

2 comments:

Tina said...

Reed -
Uncle Benjie and I really enjoyed seeing you in Birmingham! We have missed our little buddy so much! You are such a big boy now. We are so proud of you. See you again this weekend...we're so excited!
Love - Aunt Tina

LT (and Max) said...

I love Reed's outfit! Looks like you all had a great christmas! :)
I look forward to seeing you soon!
LT