Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

He amazes me!

Yesterday, Reed pulled himself up using the bouncy seat
and was standing all by himself.
Then, he put out one arm and
reached for a chest that is in our bedroom.
He grabbed the chest with one hand,
then brought his other hand to the chest.
He moved his feet in order to get a better balance.
He stood there for a few minutes
pushing all the magazines off the chest,
then he decided to try
and walk to the fan that was next to the chest.
So, he moved his hands down the chest
and moved his feet at the same time
until he got to the fan. I couldn't believe it.
I wish I could have video taped it,
but my camera was upstairs,
and I was too busy making sure
he wasn't going to fall and hit his head!
He really amazes us!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Way to go Reed! I am so proud of you!