Reed lost his first tooth on March 13th. It had been loose for about a week. He would wiggle it every now and then. He couldn't wait for it to fall out. Well, on Wednesday, he wiggled it, and it fell out. He just stopped in his tracks, looked at Daddy and said "My tooth just fell out!"
 |
| Showing us which tooth he lost. |
 |
| Showing us his tooth before putting it under his pillow. |
 |
| Can you see his tooth in his hand? |
 |
| Putting it under his pillow. |
He didn't gently put it under his pillow. Instead, he threw it. It bounced off the bed and landed in the carpet. I about died. I thought we were never going to find it. Daddy & I were on our hands and knees looking for it. I finally found it in the carpet! Whew!
 |
| The Tooth Fairy came!!!! |
2 comments:
How exciting!! Emma can not wait to lose a tooth!
Woohoo!!!!! lala's big boy!
Post a Comment