We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Reed & Chase both had parties at school. When they got home, we gave them their Valentine surprises from us. They had a big time opening their happies and played all afternoon! They even had a surprise visit from Didi!
Later that night, our babysister came over and kept the boys while Daddy & Mommy went on a date. Reed & Chase gave her a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates. I think she was very surprised! I was proud of Reed because he handed her the happies and said "Happy Valentine's Day" to her! It was really sweet. They had a big time with Ms. Christina while we were gone.
The boys' presents:
Later that night, our babysister came over and kept the boys while Daddy & Mommy went on a date. Reed & Chase gave her a stuffed animal and a box of chocolates. I think she was very surprised! I was proud of Reed because he handed her the happies and said "Happy Valentine's Day" to her! It was really sweet. They had a big time with Ms. Christina while we were gone.
The boys' presents:
They waited patiently for Daddy to get home. When he got home, they knew that meant it was time to open their presents! Running to the living room...
He was so excited!!!
Daddy helping Chase get his toy out.
It's a motorcycle that jumps!
Of course, he was super excited too!
Reed opening his card and getting the rest of his happies out of the bag.
Chase opening his card.
He loves this motorcycle. I'm ashamed to admit that Daddy & Mommy couldn't figure out how to make it jump. Thankfully, Didi figured it out when he came over later that day!
Chase checking out his Mater teeth/ring pop! He wouldn't ever put it in his mouth, so I could get a picture of his Mater teeth!
Thanks to everyone for all of the Valentine's Day cards and goodies! We love y'all!




1 comment:
They are SO cute. I love the picture of them running to get their gifts and I am happy that you and Chris had time for a date :)!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment