Chase went "poo poo" in his potty yesterday!
He told me earlier yesterday that he had to go poo poo, so we ran to the bathroom, and I put him on the potty...nothing!
I still found it very encouraging that he 1) said he needed to go before going & 2) wanted to go try the potty!
Well, about an hour or so later, he told me again that he had to go poo poo. So, we ran to the potty, and this time, we had SUCCESS!!!
I was so proud of him. We still aren't close to actually potty training, but at least, he's starting to get interested!
Yay for Chase!
He told me earlier yesterday that he had to go poo poo, so we ran to the bathroom, and I put him on the potty...nothing!
I still found it very encouraging that he 1) said he needed to go before going & 2) wanted to go try the potty!
Well, about an hour or so later, he told me again that he had to go poo poo. So, we ran to the potty, and this time, we had SUCCESS!!!
I was so proud of him. We still aren't close to actually potty training, but at least, he's starting to get interested!
Yay for Chase!




4 comments:
Yay Chase!! That's awesome!!
WAY TO GO CHASE
Yay for your sweet little man. I know that you are one proud momma :)!
whohoo!!! so proud of you Chase!
Post a Comment