Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reed's 1st Soccer Game

Reed had his first soccer game this past Saturday. Even though there are no winners or losers for the U6 age group, we won our first game 6-4!

Our team name is Blue Crush! Daddy & Landon's Dad, Chad, are the coaches. They play four 8 minute quarters and have a 5 minute halftime. They play 4 vs 4. It was very entertaining watching the game. Reed still has a lot to learn, but he had fun!
He was so excited to play soccer that he even let me take a few pictures of him before the game.


He chose his jersey number. At first, he said he wanted to be #1, but I told him that there wasn't a #1, so he said he wanted to be #2!
Warming up before the game...

Getting a pep talk from Coach Chris aka Daddy.

Waiting for the ball to be thrown in...

Some action shots:



He was grinning in this picture, but it's hard to tell...

Reed's biggest fan, Chase!
Half-time!
Reed kicking the ball in...
Having fun...

Go Blue Crush!!!
I was only able to get one video before my camera battery died. Chase ran my battery down before the game started.

3 comments:

The Simpsons said...

YAY for Reed starting soccer. Wish we could come to game. Our games start beginning of october.

THE CHITTOMS said...

Reed is SO stinkin cute in his uniform. I think it is awesome that Chris is coaching him!

I bet Chase wants in on the action - what a cute little fan!

Debralee said...

Go Reed!! Emma is playing this year too! I think I'm as excited as she is!! LOVE getting to keep up with you and your sweet family on here!