Monday, we celebrated Chase's 14 Month Birthday. While Chase was taking his nap, I told Reed that I was going to start making Chase's cake. Reed said, "Why does Chase keep having so many birthday parties?" I have never thought about explaining to Reed why Chase had a cake every month. I decided to show him the blog. We looked at all of the cakes that he had every month for two years, and he thought they were super cool.
Since Chase is obsessed with balls, I decided to make him a football cake. He loved it!
Since Chase is obsessed with balls, I decided to make him a football cake. He loved it!




2 comments:
That is so sweet that you and Reed looked at his 24 cakes :).
And your little 14 month old is too cute for words; I also love the close up picture of that beautiful face :). The football cake looks so good!
Love that sneaky look that chase gets! And I'm glad you explained the cake tradition to Reed! Lala loves her boys...
Post a Comment