Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wacky Day

Reed has been learning about Dr. Seuss at school this week, so Wednesday was Wacky Day! Tuesday night, Reed and I talked about what he was going to wear the next day for Wacky Day. I asked him if he would let me spike his hair up, and he said these exact words, "Momma, you're not touching my hair!"

Wednesday morning, Reed wore the following:
~ Red shirt worn inside out
~ Red wind pants worn inside out
~ 1 Elmo sock
~1 McQueen sock
~ 1 Croc
~ 1 Tennis Shoe
~ Sunglasses that lit up in two different colors

We get in the car and are headed to school when Reed says, "Mommy, why do I have on two different shoes?" Then, he says, "Uh oh, Momma. My socks don't match!"

We took a few pictures while waiting in the car rider line.
Cheese!
He told me that he needed to wear his glasses like this for a few minutes. He put them on when he got out of the car and started to walk inside.
All of the teachers were dressed up in Dr. Seuss characters. One teacher was dressed like the Cat in the Hat. As soon as Reed saw her, he said, "Look! There's the Cat in the Hat!" He had a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud!!! I LOVE my boy!! Lala loves both her boys...post the pics oF Chase's barber visit...can't WAIT to be there Wednesday. Lala NEED some sweet little boy loving!

THE CHITTOMS said...

Love it. Reed is one cute and smart little boy :).

Miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

neat pics. i need an update on the boys. thanks love all of you