Since Chase started eating baby food, he hasn't really cared for Green Beans. He's eaten them a few times, and he reacts the same way every time.
Here's a video of Chase's reaction to Green Beans:
(This video makes me laugh every time I watch it!)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too FUNNY!!! Just like his mama! But he is obviously a hungry boy bc he kept taking the spoon. YOu would just spit it out and be done with it! I love my boys! Lala
When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
3 comments:
Too FUNNY!!! Just like his mama! But he is obviously a hungry boy bc he kept taking the spoon. YOu would just spit it out and be done with it! I love my boys! Lala
I had a good laugh, as well! His facial expressions are priceless!
The last bite of green beans should have finished it. Wait until you have green beans all over your shirt. It was hilarious. Grandmama
Post a Comment