Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

6 Month Check-up & 1st Tooth

Chase had his 6 month check-up Friday. The doctor said everything looked great. He's growing and developing more and more every day.

Chase's 6 Month Stats:

Weight: 21 lbs (95th percentile)
Height: 27 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46 cms (95th percentile)

Yesterday was Daddy's 31st birthday. We had fun just playing and relaxing at home. We all enjoyed an afternoon snack of chips & salsa. Chase watched us all enjoy our snack, so Daddy gave in and let him lick a chip.


All it took was one lick...


and he was hooked!

His guilty look

Going for another lick

Last Sunday, his first tooth broke through his sore gums!

See my first tooth

Chase pulled a towel on top of him, so big brother decided to play peek-a-boo with him.

"Where's Chase?"

"There he is!"

Chase adores his big brother.

Reed enjoys playing with Chase too!

I couldn't decide on my favorite picture from this afternoon:


4 comments:

THE CHITTOMS said...

I had a hard time choosing a favorite picture too... the boys are just too adorable! Chase's smile could light up a room! FYI, Carter had the same stats as Chase at 6 months... I went back and looked at his post from last December. Love it!

Happy birthday, Chris!!! We hope you had a fabulous day. We love you all and look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

m.e. said...

Six months already! We miss y'all and look forward to seeing you in October.

Anonymous said...

As usual, I enjoyed my time looking at my precious grandsons. Can't wait until I can love on everybody.Grandmama

Anonymous said...

I am not brain dead. I know my precious, adorable, wonderful great grandsons. The great grandmother