Reed is going to be a Big Brother!
The first trimester went by very fast. I was
nauseous on and off but never actually got sick!
Praise the Lord!
Of course, to keep up with the Gapen tradition,
we had to sell our house and move into another
house during the pregnancy!
During the move, I was very careful not to pick up
anything heavy. It had been raining all day and
finally had stopped long enough for us to unload
some last minute stuff.
As I was carrying one of our glass tabletops,
my feet slipped out from underneath
me, and I fell on my back and head. I wasn't worried
about the pain, but I was terrified for the baby!
Luckily, my doctor's appointment was the next day.
We went in for the sonogram and heard a heartbeat
of 171 bpm! Then, we saw the picture (above) of
our precious baby!
We go back on September 8th at 2:45 pm to find
out the sex! I looked at the Chinese Birth Chart, and
it is predicting...a girl!
Stay tuned...





12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having! Take care of yourself - glad you're feeling ok!
Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!!!!
I'm so excited for all of you! From watching Reed with Knox, I know Reed is going to be a wonderful big brother.
I'm so glad God protected that little angel during your fall.
Love you all!
Congratulations!!! The second Baby Gapen will be just as precious as Reed, I know... and I am with Tina - Reed will be an awesome big brother! And I am pulling for a girl - Carter needs a girlfriend :)! Miss and love y all!!!
Congratulations!! I can't wait to find out what the next Gapen baby will be. He/she will be precious :) Love y'all!!
that's so great! congrats!!!! :)
all I can say is----awawawaw AW!! Girl or boy what a wonderful baby you all will have. Great grandmama again. Now I can tell my friend Vivian (98 years old ) that I am going to be a great grandmama again and she will laugh and say, I HAVE 15 GREAT'S, I AM SOOOO HAPPY
Erin! CONGRATS!! So happy for your family!
OH MY WORD!!!! Congrats!!! Dido with Tina, Reed will be a great big brother.
Congratulations! Reed will be a great big brother! 2 boys in the house would be fun but so would adding a little pink in there!
Yay!! Congratulations!! You need a girl in the house! They are so much fun to dress!!
Congrats to you both!! I totally believe in the Chinese Lunar Calendar. Nick didn't, but he does now. I bet Reed is super excited to be a big brother! Congrats again!!
Yea! Lala has another precious one to love...woohoo....
Post a Comment