We loaded up and went to Duncan to spend
the day at the pool. The Robertsons came with
us for a day full of fun!
Our water baby didn't waste any time getting
in the water. As soon as we got him out of the car,
he ran straight to the pool and walked down to the
third step...in his clothes I might add!
Reed going for a ride on the boogie board,
which he called his boat.
gotten even more brave and has really
improved on his swimming!
see some of Reed's competitive nature.
the diving board with his Daddy.
Didi got on a float to help with the big jump.
There they go...
Swimming to the ladder.
We bought Reed a Spiderman tube for this weekend. Towards the end of the day, he started jumping from the side of the pool into the tube. I also showed him how to jump off the side of the pool while wearing the tube. He went underwater but got right out wanting more!
was a trooper! He didn't cry or anything.
He went right back to playing in the water,
but he did stay away from the diving board!
Today, Reed told me that he needed to go pee pee. I said "Let's go to the potty," and he said, "No, I go outside!" He's watched his Daddy go outside a time or two. So, we ran outside. He pulled his pants off and tried his best to pee pee. No luck!
He then decided it was time to ride his four-wheeler, so off he went...









5 comments:
Looks like those swimming lessons are paying off! That is great! I loved the boat, too!
He is such a cute little fireman and farmer!
Glad y'all had a good weekend! Love you and miss you!
We had a blast with you guys! Thanks for the invite. Reed is such a daredevil. I wish Landon enjoyed the water as much as Reed does.
I love your little waterbug :)... and I love the nudey bootey and fireman pics! We can't wait to see you guys really soon :)! Love ya!
Good sweet fun. In pic #2 it looks like somebody is about to lose their swim suit. I am so glad Reed is not afraid of the water. If you ever get over here during the summer, the kids are planning on blowing up the hugh snake, the walk-around and the dragon. The inner tubes are already ready to be used. I'm glad I checked today because I didn't know you had posted a new one. love ya
Landry loves jumping off of the diving board. I love the nudey booty 4 wheeler pic. We love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment