Rain, Rain, Go Away...
It has rained so much lately, which has been killing Reed.
He loves playing outside, so he isn't happy when it's raining.
Needless to say, we've had to spend a lot of time playing
inside! This means, he has had plenty of time to open and
play with everything he got for his birthday.
We've watched Nemo and Dora a million times, we've
ridden all of his ride-on toys through the house, we've
played with all his cars and learned all of their names,
we've played with fire trucks, garbage trucks, and
dump trucks, we've colored, and we've watched
Thomas the Train go around and around...
the train go and stop.
to make the train stop. He amazes us because
you can show him how to do something one time,
and he's got it...so independent!
up to do a little shopping. She found him a
precious outfit for his baby dedication, which
was this past weekend. We were so glad that we
were able to be there for Knox & Katelyn's dedication.
While they were here, Reed tried his best to play with Knox.
had cabin fever so bad and was literally begging
to go outside. He found his shoes, put them on,
and just stood by the door saying "I outside,
I outside!" We couldn't resist...
where. Reed had a blast running back and forth
through all of the water.
He stood up and said "What happened?"
He even lost his shoe! Check out our
soaking wet little boy!
He rode it through the water and just laughed!
Reed lying on the floor watching his train go
around and around. I thought he was going to
fall asleep because he laid there for at least
fifteen minutes. I guess he was just resting
because he got up and went right back to playing.




6 comments:
Reed you are such a smart little boy :)! I love the picture of you feeding Knox popcorn... you share so well! And sometimes we all need a good rest... that picture from your play break is too precious!
Hope to see y all soon! Love ya!
I'm tickled that Reed is enjoying his train so much!
I just love his outlook on life. We all dread the rain, but Reed sees fun in puddles.
That was the sweetest thing when Reed shared his popcorn with "Knock" - Reed is so precious!
So cute. I hope its not raining this weekend so they can play outside. Can't wait to see yall.
love ya
What a cute little fellow! Love these pictures!!
I am so glad you let him play in the rain and all the mud puddles. I remember playing in the rain and opening my mouth to let the rain fall in it. So much freedom. Grandmama
Awww...I think my favorite picture is him taking a break from playing. Love y'all!
Post a Comment