BUMPS, BRUISES, CRIES, LAUGHTER &
A WHOLE LOT OF FUN!!!
Since the big boys were off camping,
the smaller boys played together
all weekend and had a blast.
Friday, we did a little shopping,
sleeping, and movie watching.
On Saturday, the boys had
some fun in the sun & water!
They ended the day with
some homemade CHOCOLATE PUDDING!
That night, they played even more
and ate some POP, POP as Landon calls it!
Landon going down the slide.
even though the water was a bit chilly!
Reed telling Landon to come on...




3 comments:
We had so much fun! We need to do it again real soon.
Love, love, LOVE those boys!!!! They are so sweet!
I love the idea of them shaking hands! Too cute!
As for the other pics, all I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!
*Kudos for a great post!
I'm glad he likes the Elmo mat! The boys did good picking it out!
Post a Comment