Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

GIVE ME THE CHOCOLATE...

Last night, I got really brave
and decided to let Reed eat some
chocolate pudding by himself!
I knew it was going to be a mess,
but he had such a ball eating it!
Needless to say, you can definitely
tell he is related to me because
he LOVES chocolate!!!

Already making a mess...

Can't you tell he's enjoying it...

Even sucking it off his fingers

He said "Forget the spoon...It takes
too long...I am going
to try to drink it..."



Turning it up even higher
to try and drink it...

At this point, he started to squeeze
the pudding cup to try to get it to come out
in his mouth...
He decided to go back to using
his finger since he had already
thrown his spoon on the floor.
How can Mommy & Daddy resist
a face as cute as this...

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I have nothing else to say at the moment!

: )