Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

What a Weekend!

Last weekend, we had a lot of excitement!
Lightening hit our neighbor's house and
fried our garage door opener and Internet
modem, so I have not been able to update
the blog until now.
Reed also got to hang out with his cousin, Landry!
They had fun playing together!
It was a great weekend.
Here are some pictures from last weekend:
Reed helping his dad fix the garage door opener.

Reed and Landry playing
Landry showing Reed that she
can play Washers too!
Reed loves pretty girls!

Reed kissing Landry's hand

Daddy, I'll get the ball for you...

Early training!

Did you see me hit that ball Momma?

I'm getting good at this!

Reed riding Landon's four-wheeler

Landon trying to pull Reed around the yard.

Reed and Landon at it again...

Taking a break from playing

Reed tackling Landon!

Daddy taking Reed & Landon
for a ride!


1 comment:

Tina said...

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REED!!! I can't believe you are a year old today! The time has flown by, but it has been absolutely wonderful! You bring so much joy to my life!

I loooooove these pictures! I love outdoor pictures of you, because those beautiful eyes always show up so good!
It looks like we're gonna have to get you a four-wheeler like Landon! That looks cool! (Landon always has cool stuff!)
I think I got a little jealous when I saw the picture of you kissing sweet Landry's hand! You better save some of those kisses for Aunt Tina! : ) Okay, I'll share...a little.
I'm glad you're taking up golf. You already look like a pro. I bet you could beat your daddy and Pop right now. They've always talked a big game, but they never back it up. Maybe your momma and I should teach you. We're better than them in everything else we do. (I'm just checking to see if anyone reads this.)
I love you, Reed! Thank you for all of the wonderful memories. I'm looking forward to watching you continue to grow, learn, laugh, and love. You'll always be my little buddy!