Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

Reed's Weekend in Booneville

Last weekend, I was in Atlanta at a conference
so Chris & Reed went to Booneville for
the weekend. While I was gone,
Reed got his first ear infection.
Even though he was not feeling good,
you can tell he still had a great time!
Thanks Nana & Aunt Tina for taking
such good care of our lil' man!


Reed loves dogs. When you ask him what a
dog says, he smiles when you say
"Woof, Woof." Here is a picture
of Reed petting Lucky.


Don't you have some food you
want to give me Aunt Tina?

Nana feeding Reed a lemon...

By the look on his face,
I don't think he liked it very much!

Check out my BELLY!
Aunt Tina spoils me rotten!

I love to eat!

Aunt Tina & Reed taking a nap.
Reed loves his sleeping buddy!

Awake from their nap!
Reed playing with his favorite table!

Aunt Tina reading to Reed

Uncle Brad playing with Reed

Yes! Granddaddy's home!
I bet he will give me something good to
eat...maybe some chocolate or sweet tea!
Are they posing or what?
Reed & Uncle Jack
Reed & Daddy in front of the pond
Concentrating really hard on something...

I love this picture!

Nana, Daddy, Reed, & Lucky

Looking at the fish

I love my Daddy!

Thanks Aunt Tina for all of the pictures!
I can tell Reed had a GREAT time!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I hate Reed didn't feel good, but we sure did have a good time! He is sooooo much fun!

laurawh said...

Hey Erin!! So funny I found your blog by accident!! Who would have thought Duncanights could be so technically up on things! Reed is so cute!! I totally see you and your Dad in him! He has pretty eyes!! Here is the link to our blog!

http://jandlharrisfamily.blogspot.com/

Laura