Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

SIMPSON CHRISTMAS - DECEMBER 29, 2007

We celebrated the Simpson Christmas
at our house in Hernando
on December 29th!
It was a wonderful day that
was full of laughter and love...
the food was good too!
Here are some pictures from the big event:

Reed playing in his ball tent (I love this pic!)

Uncle Benjie & Reed playing the Playstation

Reed teaching everyone how to dance!

Katelyn chillin' with Granddaddy!
Mommy being bad and feeding
Reed some Death by Chocolate,
but he sure did LOVE it!
Daddy, Aunt Carla, Mommy, & Reed

Aunt Tina, Katelyn, & Reed
Nana, Reed, Granny, & Daddy

Daddy helping Reed open a present
from Nana & Granddaddy!
That lion roars like me!

It is so much fun playing in bags!
I'm such a lil' poser.

Cameras flashing everywhere

Mommy helping me unwrap presents.

Pull hard...

I love these bows.

Peyton's my buddy!


Jack, Nana, & Peyton having a standoff.

Simpson Angels

Katelyn hiding the Dirty Santa
money for her daddy.
Precious lil' boy

Trying to take a family picture...
Success!

Our lil' fam

Daddy is so much fun!

I love to smile!

Something was obviously funny! :)

Playing peek-a-boo with Nana


1 comment:

Tina said...

Reed is too much fun!!!!!!!
Thank y'all so much for hosting the Simpson Christmas this year! Everything was PERFECT!