Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2008

CHRISTMAS DAY

Reed's 1st Christmas was wonderful!
We had a great day!
He opened a few presents
but then got very bored with it!
Here are some pictures from his first Christmas:

Waking up Daddy...

It's present time!

Hmm...
What's in here...


YEAH...More Dr. Suess books for me to eat!
Drums to keep mommy and daddy awake!


This looks interesting...
Nana singing to Reed!

All this present opening is making me sleepy!
Beautiful little boy

Grammie calling to wish me a Merry Christmas!
Stocking time

I'm bored with opening presents...
on to something else!


I LOVE my ball pit! Good job, Santa!

Boxes are so much more fun than presents!

This table is my favorite present!
I love to shake my booty and dance!


Now that all the presents are gone,
I can FINALLY get to all the shiny ornaments!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Tina said...

GREAT pictures!!! : )