Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Star Student

Reed was selected as Star Student the week of January 14th. He had to complete this poster.  He was told he could bring in one toy every day, but he chose not to bring any toys to school.  He was too cool!

When he grows up, he wants to be a Fireman.  (Shocker right?)  His favorite places are Chuck E. Cheese, Children's Museum & Landon's House!

On that Friday, I brought brownies and capri suns to his class.

Enjoying his brownies (his choice of course).

I also brought him a 'Way to Go' balloon with a bunch of M & M's!

These are the 'star brownies' that I made for his class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lala is SO proud of her star student!

Anonymous said...

A GREAT BIG STAR FOR YOU..LIKE THE ONE ABOVE GRANDMAMA'S HOUSE.