Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Countdown to Christmas - Day 1

The Countdown to Christmas has begun at the Gapen House! We spent the weekend of Thanksgiving decorating our house for Christmas.  The boys were both really into it this year and helped decorate the tree.

Reed putting some ornaments on the tree.

Chase helped hang ornaments on the tree too.



Yesterday, Reed got to get the surprise out of the Day 1 pocket.

He was so excited!

What is it?

It's Hawkeye from The Avengers!

Showing us what he got.

Showing Chase what he got.

3 comments:

Debralee said...

I'm always super imporessed with your countdown to Christmas!!

Debralee said...

oh...and message me your address...I wanted to send you a Christmas card!!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I look forward to these each year... you are one awesome momma to do this each day! I know you sweet boys are so excited!

You had some cute little helpers with your tree. I know that your house looks beautiful!

We can't wait to see y'all soon! Love you!