Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Cedar Hill Farms

We try to go to Cedar Hill Farms every year around Halloween.  We went a couple of weeks ago with Lala & Tom and had such a good time!  The boys did NOT want to leave.  We were there for over four hours and made some really fun memories!

Reed & Chase were good sports and let me take a few pictures of them!

Reed wouldn't get to close to her.  I think her name was Autumn.

I can't believe how tall Reed is getting.

Chase is growing like a weed.

Our entertainment for the afternoon.  This slide was new, and the boys loved it.

They probably went down this slide at least 30 or more times.

All smiles
They convinced Daddy to go down with them!
I tried to talk Daddy into building one of these at our house.  He didn't go for it!
Ready for the pony ride.
I was proud that Chase rode the pony.  He loved it!!







Sweet Brothers...

I love this picture. Too bad it was so sunny! 

Chase, Daddy, Reed, Lala & Tom

Lala showing Reed how to feed the animals.

Chase loved feeding the animals.

He would put the food right into their mouths.

He would giggle every time they licked him.



Waiting for the train ride.

Chase & Reed rode the train with Lala.

Reed couldn't wait for the Hay Ride.  He was on a mission to find the perfect pumpkin!

Photo op

Love this picture.

Chase found the perfect pumpkin.

Reed & Chase examining the pumpkin seeds of a busted pumpkin.


A family pic

No comments: