Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reed's Accomplishments

Reed received a Gold Medal today at school for learning 100 Sight Words!

Reed's teacher has started sending a book home with him every week.  So far, he has read each one without any help.  If he doesn't know one of the words, he sounds it out and gets it right.  Here are 2 videos from his first two books that he read all by himself without any help from Chris or me:

Reed has worked so hard!  He loves school and is so eager to learn new things. We are so proud of him!  I must admit, I cried the first time he read the book to me. He's growing up so fast.  We are truly amazed by how much he has learned thus far.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lala and Tom are super proud of our Reed!!! We will celebrate after the soccer match this Saturday! Yea, Reed!!!

THE CHITTOMS said...

I know you are such a proud momma :). Way to go, Reed:)!!!

Anonymous said...

Reed hurry over to grandmama's and read to me. I would love it. I love you.

The Simpsons said...

Way to Reed. We are so proud of you. Hope to see yall soon. love yall

m.e. said...

Such a good job!