This week, the weather has been almost perfect. We've spent most of our afternoons OUTSIDE, and we've loved every minute of it. We signed Reed up for soccer this fall, so we've been practicing kicking the ball and running. Reed has had a blast practicing, so hopefully he will enjoy Soccer when it starts!
Reed was so excited when I told him that he & Chase got a package in the mail. He couldn't wait to open it, so he ran outside to find Chase.
Reed was so excited when I told him that he & Chase got a package in the mail. He couldn't wait to open it, so he ran outside to find Chase.
Who needs water?




2 comments:
Sorry we missed Chris' birthday.. tell him happy late birthday.. you know how horrible i am with remembering things. That is a great idea about the knee board behind the lawnmower.. we attached the wagon to the back of my dads lawn mower when KK was younger.
You guys never cease to amaze me with your creativity. I bet Reed had a blast. Also, I love the next to last picture of your adorable boys (A little Erin and little Chris :))!
Miss y'all and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment