Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

We had a perfect Valentine's Day. Reed had fun at school celebrating with friends and couldn't wait to get home to show me what all he got. He even shared some chocolate with Chase & me. When Daddy got home, we gave the boys their Valentine's Day presents.

Opening their presents...

Reed's present: Spider-man chocolates, Despicable Me dvd, and a card.
Chase's present: Spider-man chocolates, Pacifiers, Book, and a card.


Chase loved his new pacifiers.

Checking out his new book.

Showing us his book.
Daddy took us all to eat at the Pueb (one of mom's favorite places). Both boys cleaned their plates, so we rewarded them with some cake. (The cake was something new from Duncan Hines. It was delicious, especially the chocolate glaze on top!)

Reed & Chase were both ready to dig into the cake!

Chase enjoyed every bite!
Reed did too, especially the ice cream.
Chase trying to feed himself with my spoon.

Opening their surprises:


Enjoying some Valentine's Day cake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT is 9:45 am and I have had a silly grin on my face that gets there when I see videos of my g.grandsons. Today it was a large grin that went into a great hahaha. I cracked up when Chase sat there, hand on the cake, took the dish and pulled it closer. What a great one. I think, In a few he looked a little like Knox. Love that little tongue sticking out. loved the whole thing. Now I can get to work. Grandmama