Oh me - you take your first steps and then they let you run around naked! What am I going to do with y'all?! : ) I'm kidding. I think it is obvious that you had a WONDERFUL time!!! I love the pictures!
When Reed was born, we decided to take pictures of him every month on the 25th. We did this until he was 2 years old. So, we are continuing the tradition with Chase. We take his picture every month on the 4th and plan to continue this tradition until he's 2.
1 comment:
Oh me - you take your first steps and then they let you run around naked! What am I going to do with y'all?!
: )
I'm kidding. I think it is obvious that you had a WONDERFUL time!!! I love the pictures!
P.S. You look adorable in your birthday suit!
Post a Comment