Christian Reed Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Chase Rylan Gapen

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 26, 2007

Reed's 7 Month Birthday

Happy 7 Month Birthday Reed!
Yesterday was Reed's 7 Month Birthday!
We celebrated last night with
an angel food cake & whipped cream!
Reed enjoyed himself as usual!
Here are some pics from the big event:
Of course, Reed didn't waste any time
sticking his hand in the cake...


We had to move him further away from the cake.


Look how tall I've gotten.


He's sucking whipped
cream off of his finger.


Hmmm...what's this?

Mommy & Daddy are eating it, so it MUST be good...

Oh, I'm gonna make a mess...

The plate tastes better...


1 comment:

Tina said...

Seven months!!! Oh my goodness! You are such a big boy now! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I just seems like yesterday you were sending me flowers...and that was 2 days before you were even born! You stole my heart from the start! I love you Reed!